On 22 April 2020, the shutdown and turnaround experts of the Cleopatra Team hosted a LIVE WEBCAST.
With this webinar, we dived into the key points of achieving shutdown & turnaround management excellence through an integrated digital approach.
We discussed how the combination of digital solutions such as scope management, work planning, estimating, and cost control serves as a powerful tool to transform the shutdown and turnaround processes ensuring that your TA projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Join Jos van der Stelt and Bas Druijf, Cleopatra TA management experts, to benefit from the proven approach behind the successful turnarounds.
During the webinar, we’ve covered:
- A staged approach to estimating and budgeting with classifications and methods
- Tendering & contracting techniques including bid evaluations for Turnarounds
- A look into progress, change tracking, and cost control for early identification of potential risks and accurate and timely updates to Management
- Closing the gap between cost estimation, cost management, and benchmarking
- Case study: How a major company using the turnaround cost management software Cleopatra Enterprise has overcome the challenges of managing a complex turnaround
Register anyway, and you will receive the recording of the webinar shortly afterward.