What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit our website. Cookies will only be used if you agree to their use. Based on the use of the website, your preferences and interests will be tracked to provide you with better use of the website and improved functionalities. Cookies have no influence on the performance of the website or the safety of it.
Type of Cookies we use
- We use a number of different cookies:
- Functional cookies are used for the proper functioning of the website to display the right information.
- Analytical cookies are used to understand the behavior of our visitors and keep track of the usage of our website in an aggregated manner. We use Google Analytics cookies to obtain an overall view of visitor habits and visitor volumes, and to help improve the overall experience on our website.
- Persistent cookies ensure that you are recognized when you revisit the website. The website can remember some of your preferences.
- Tracking cookies will follow your behavior on the website. Tracking cookies we use may include Google, Active Campaign, and advertising networks and services we use from time to time.
- Cookies are used for the below-listed purposes:
- Provide you with a better online experience
- Better inform you personally
- Analyze and improve our websites
- Advertise Cost Engineering products and services to you
Do you want to disable Cookies?
You can disable cookies in your browser at any time. You can delete the cookies or you can change the cookie setting in your browser.