Contracting & tendering can be a potential minefield when it comes to turnarounds. Various important decisions have to be made, all having a large influence on the overall turnaround performance itself.
What is the right contract strategy for your specific site and turnaround? How do you make sure the contractor bids are fully comparable? And how do evaluate these bids to eventually select the best contractor for your project?
During this webinar you will gain insights into how an integrated digital system can transform your contracting and tendering processes not only to maximize cost efficiency and minimize manual efforts, but also to produce high quality reports, reduce claims and changes, and finish closeouts and finance within two months after startup.
Join the conversation with Jos van der Stelt and Bas Druijf, Cleopatra turnaround management experts, as they will help you identify the right tendering and contracting strategy for your shutdowns and turnarounds through the use of advanced technology.
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- What digital turnaround tendering and contracting is and why it is important
- How to define the right contract & tender strategy
- How to compare and evaluate contractor bids
- How a digital tendering & contracting solution can help improve the overall turnaround performance
- A brief introduction to Cleopatra on how the software system can help you in tendering and contracting
Register to save your space!
Register anyway, and you will receive the recording of the webinar shortly afterward.