Whether you are just starting out or advancing your scope management knowledge, the short course Scope Management Fundamentals is a great way to expand skills in the exciting field of work package management.
The instructors provide you with the tools and strategies to become more proficient in scope management. You’ll explore a few Cleopatra Enterprise features that can improve your scope management process. You’ll discover how you can analyze the impact of each scope item on quality, risk, schedule, and cost.
This course has been developed by Cleopatra Enterprise and Cost Engineering Academy. The short course is delivered by Jos van der Stelt and Bas Drijf, experienced turnaround experts who teach courses around the globe.
Basic understanding of projects, maintenance or turnarounds. No specific educational requirements are defined.
- The current state of Turnarounds
- What is scope management and why is it important
- The key aspects of scope management
- A digital approach to scope management: scope register, asset catalog, risk management
- A brief demo of Cleopatra Enterprise: How the advanced software can help you in scope management and improve turnaround performance