Efficient work package management forms the basis of a streamlined turnaround. This not only improves the quality of the planning phase but also boosts performance during project execution.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how advanced tooling can help you to manage your work packs during both the preparation and execution phase of a turnaround. With this, you’ll achieve standardization, a more consistent breakdown and description of the work, and improved turnaround performance.
Watch the conversation with Jos van der Stelt and Bas Druijf, Cleopatra turnaround management experts, and learn how you can be in total control of your work package management process – from start to end.
Watch the webinar to learn how to:
- Achieve scope clarity, monitor scope changes, and identify scope risks
- Create work packages using a centralized database and templates for assets and materials
- Manage work packages during the turnaround execution with information from the field
- Integrate work package management with project controls tools such as scheduling tools, ERP systems, PowerBI
- Improve turnaround efficiency using Cleopatra’s advanced work package management solution