Accurate cost estimating and budgeting is crucial for the success of a turnaround project. Many companies in the process industry are keen to reduce both operational and capital expenditures and improve their overall turnaround efficiency. However, estimating persists as one of the industry’s most prominent challenges.
This webinar will help you identify the right budget and perform accurate and consistent cost estimates for your shutdowns and turnarounds using advanced technology and tooling. With this, you’ll create a strong basis to determine the required amount of resources, calculate the schedule, and continue with the execution phase of your TA.
Join the conversation with Jos van der Stelt and Bas Druijf, Cleopatra turnaround management experts, become part of the turnaround community from across the globe, and get a digital estimating & budgeting roadmap that works.
Join this webinar to learn:
• What digital turnaround estimating & budgeting is and why it is important
• The role of the historical cost data in generating accurate estimates
• The different types and stages of cost estimates
• How to define the level of cost estimation accuracy and the drivers impacting the accuracy
• A brief introduction to Cleopatra: How the advanced software system can help you in estimating & budgeting and improving your overall turnaround performance
Register now to save your space!
Register anyway, and you will receive the recording of the webinar shortly afterwards.