This webinar is over. If you are interested in joining our next webinar, subscribe to our Newsletter and stay updated with upcoming webinars & events!
Today, many industry players strive to improve the performance of their shutdowns and turnarounds to meet the challenges from increasing complexities and extended impact of STOs on businesses.
Simply meeting the past turnaround performance does not help them remain competitive. COVID-19 is making transformation even more urgent.
This webcast will provide insights into digital turnaround benchmarking that can enhance the overall quality of a turnaround while allowing you to apply the best practices of cost-efficiency. We will also discuss how an integrated digital system can increase the future cost estimating accuracy, minimize manual efforts, and continuously improve the turnaround performance.
Join Jos van der Stelt and Bas Druijf, Cleopatra turnaround management experts, to benefit from the proven approach behind the successful turnarounds.
Join this webcast to explore:
- What digital turnaround benchmarking is and why it is important
- The power of data analytics and historical project data
- How to discover trends in key cost drivers and ratios
- How to capture and analyze the right metrics
- Improving the accuracy of future cost estimates with benchmarking
- How a digital benchmarking solution can help improve the overall turnaround performance
Register now to save your space!
Register anyway, and you will receive the recording of the webcast shortly afterward.