This webinar is over. If you are interested in joining our next webinar, subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated with upcoming webinars & events!
2021 is here, you have already planned your next shutdown or turnaround and there is still a lot to consider. How can you improve the internal collaboration, streamline processes and connect different tools? Would these all improve the performance of your TA?
An integrated approach to digital shutdown & turnaround management is crucial for the success of turnaround projects. During this webinar, you will see how a digital system that combines functionalities for scope management, work package management, scheduling, estimating, cost control and benchmarking serves as a powerful tool to transform shutdown and turnaround processes.
You will also discover how one solution that tightly integrates with tools such as Excel, Primavera P6, and SAP enables you to deliver your TA projects on time and within budget.
Join Jos van der Stelt and Bas Druijf, Cleopatra TA management experts, to benefit from the proven approach behind the successful turnarounds.
During the webinar, we’ll cover:
- The role of advanced technology in standardizing and detailing work packages
- Estimating and budgeting AACE recommended practices
- Tendering & contracting techniques including bid evaluations for Turnarounds
- A look into digital field change management to control scope changes and change orders
- Closing the gap between cost estimation, cost control, and benchmarking
- Case study: How a major company using the turnaround cost management software Cleopatra Enterprise has overcome the challenges of managing a complex turnaround
Register now to save your space!
Register anyway, and you will receive the recording of the webinar shortly afterward.