Contracting and tendering are done in the process industries to ensure reliable and seamless turnaround execution. There is a wide array of choices in tendering & contract management that can be made long before the turnaround event, all having a large influence on the turnaround itself.
The purpose of this webinar is to help you identify the right tendering and contracting strategy for your shutdowns and turnarounds through the use of advanced technology.
You will gain insights into how an integrated digital system used by major industry players can transform the contracting and tendering processes not only to maximize cost efficiency and minimize manual efforts, but also to produce high-quality reports, reduce claims and changes, and finish closeouts and finance within two months after startup.
Join the conversation with Jos van der Stelt and Bas Druijf, Cleopatra turnaround management experts, become part of the turnaround community from across the globe, and get a digital contracting and tendering roadmap that works.
Join this webinar to explore:
- What digital turnaround tendering and contracting is and why it is important
- How to define the right contract & tender strategy
- How to compare and evaluate contractor bids
- How a digital tendering & contracting solution can help improve the overall turnaround performance
- A brief introduction to Cleopatra on how the software system can help you in tendering and contracting
Register now to save your space!
Register anyway, and you will receive the recording of the webinar shortly afterwards.