On 27 January 2021, the shutdown and turnaround experts of the Cleopatra Team hosted a Live Webinar.
With this webinar, we dived into the key points of achieving shutdown & turnaround management excellence through an integrated digital approach. The webinar recording is now available to watch on-demand.
We discussed how a digital system that combines functionalities for scope management, work package management, scheduling, estimating, cost control, and benchmarking serves as a powerful tool to transform the shutdown and turnaround processes ensuring that your TA projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Watch the webinar in which Join Jos van der Stelt and Bas Druijf, Cleopatra TA management experts, elaborate on the proven approach behind the successful turnarounds.
During the webinar, we’ve covered:
- The role of advanced technology in standardizing and detailing work packages
- Estimating and budgeting AACE recommended practices
- Tendering & contracting techniques including bid evaluations for Turnarounds
- A look into digital field change management to control scope changes and change orders
- Closing the gap between cost estimation, cost control, and benchmarking
- Case study: How a major company using the turnaround cost management software Cleopatra Enterprise has overcome the challenges of managing a complex turnaround