This webinar is over. If you are interested in joining our next webinar, subscribe to our Newsletter and stay updated with upcoming webinars & events!
The key to the successful implementation of a turnaround is having detailed work packages.
Information is gathered in work packages, containing a list of activities and required tools and materials needed to carry out the job. However, work planning often does not start on time resulting in work that is not prepared with enough details.
This webinar will help you identify the importance of a full work package planning for your shutdowns and turnarounds using advanced technology and tooling. With this, you will achieve standardization, a more consistent breakdown and description of the work, and improved turnaround performance.
Join the conversation with Jos van der Stelt and Felipe Reinel, Cleopatra turnaround management experts, and get a digital work package planning roadmap that works.
Join us as we discuss:
- What work package planning is and why it is important
- The responsibilities of a work package planner
- The common challenges during work package planning
- The power of the integration between scope management, estimating and work package planning
- A brief introduction to Cleopatra: How the advanced software system can help you in work package management and improve turnaround efficiency